Kat&Bee has taken great care to ensure that items on the site are presented as accurately as possible. Each item is individually hand-made and may vary slightly from the picture. However colour clarity will depend upon your own personal monitor and we therefore cannot guarantee that the colour of the actual item is absolutely accurate. It is important before placing an order to have read through these Terms.
To be eligible to purchase Items on this website you must:
a. be the holder of a valid debit/credit card
b. warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate and current in all respects.
A contract between the customer and Kat&Bee for the sale of our products will only exist once an order has been confirmed, processed and despatched (at which point the buyers credit/debit card will be charged for the value of the goods despatched). This does not affect the customer's statutory rights.
Kat&Bee reserves the right to cancel any order at any time providing no payment has been taken.
It is important to Kat&Bee that our customers are 100% happy with their purchases.
Kat&Bee will handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability. Kat&Bee hopes that you will be delighted with your orders, if you are not perfectly satisfied with your items we will offer you a full refund or exchange. Please read carefully our return policy to ensure you can proceed with your request as quick as possible.
- All returns should be sent back to Kat&Bee in their original packaging provided
- Items returned outside the 14 day window may be accepted at our discretion
- The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all Kat&Bee packaging in tact
- Returns that are damaged or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer
- If your item is faulty (i.e. received damaged or manafucture fault), Kat&Bee can offer alternatives such as repair or exchanges. For more information, please contact email@example.com
When purchasing goods from katandbee.com we ask you to provide some personal details: name, address, email address and contact numbers.
There are a couple of reasons why we have to collect information from you:
1. to process your order so you can receive your Kat&Bee
2. to provide you with the best possible service we can give you. Service is paramount for us at Kat&Bee.
Kat&Bee only collect information when you volunteer it upon registering your details for online payment – you also have the option to refuse any future marketing emails from us. We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the European legislation and GBDE Recommendations issued in September 2001).
We categorically will not ever pass your personal details onto any third party. The employees of Kat&Bee are duty-bound to respect the confidentiality of your data and abide by the UK’s Jewellery Retail Codes of Conduct.
Kat&Bee site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.